Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Introduction to Hacking into Heaven

                   A History of Hacking into Heaven


     In 1970 John Allegro published "The Sacred Mushroom and the Cross". In 1999, I read the Bible for the first time, starting with Revelations. At the time I was listening to a lot of reggae, especially Bob Marley, and I wanted to understand Rastafarism better. It seemed like a pretty cool version of Christianity. In was only a few verses into the Bible that John is eating a little scroll and having visions. I was like Whoa!!hold on partner. Scroll handles look like mushrooms, and why would you eat a scroll.


     I worked the Bible backwards, and then read John. Eat of my Body and Drink of blood?! The more I read, the more it seemed that there was some kind of hidden code, but it had nothing to do with DaVinci. It was all about mushrooms. But why?

     Terrence McKenna, Tim Leary, and many others have suggested that these mushrooms were held sacred to ancient cultures, but they never focused on Christianity. This seemed odd, since it has more influence today than the Rig Vedas or Mithras. So I started thinking, What if? What if Jesus is a mushroom? What if Religion was a form of slavery of the mind? And what if these mushrooms are a part of evolution? Why are we being lied to, and denied this experience?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Understanding DMT Entities, Elves and other Hallucinations

Humphrey Osmond Romancing Chaos The word Psychedelic was coined by LSD enthusiast Humpfrey Osmond in and effort to change the perception of...